I don’t want to turn 18 because then i won’t be the dancing queen young and sweet only seventeen
spoiler alert: every single goddamn person on this planet is problematic in some way, because everything is terrible. congratulations. you’ve been enlightened with the secrets of the universe
Inappropriate Star Trek Subtitles #8 - Are we cool yet?
Candy might be sweet, but it’s a traveling carnival blowing through town. Pie is home. People always come home.
Do you know what they did to my brother?
I’m sick of people wrongly defining bisexuality. It’s not ‘attraction to both men and women’ it’s about being attracted to ‘bi’ things like bicycles, binoculars, bilinguals and binary coding smh
So glad someone finally cleared this up.
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes